GSoC draft application

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Apr 25 09:17:40 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:05 AM, vedant agarwala <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Below is the email I sent to amarok-devel but there was no reply. It must've
> slipped through. Could you please have a look at my application before I can
> submit it.

How about having a tiny bit of patience? You only submitted this 22
hours ago, and we are not in the same timezone as you are. Really, you
need to get real about GSoC: we are not at your service every single
hour of the day, we do the review as soon as we find time to, and that
might well be a day after you submitted it, so no need to send
reminders every few hours.

Regards, myriam
http://www.fsfe.org