2 New Amarok GSoC Ideas Added, Take a Look!

HARDIK DHIMMAR dhimmarhardik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 13:24:34 UTC 2013

Hello,
Thanks for replying, I have tried to found out the solution on
https://bugs.kde.org/query.cgi?format=advanced and
http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/<http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/Introduction>
but
couldn't find the answer to my relevant topic(second part). I would do the
lyrics part as my
assignment. I am very much interested in Unified CUE File and Audiobook
Chapter Support in Amarok. but I have no clue for what does *Unified CUE
File* stands for? and Can someone please elaborate more about this project
or guide me. I have understood this much part:
if we have chapters in an mp3 file(audiobook) then we should provide
facility to start the play from whichever chapter user wants.
Awaiting for your reply!