regarding amarok development

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Apr 11 08:31:54 UTC 2013

Hi Abhay,

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Abhay Sombanshi
<abhaysombanshi92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,I am very much interested in amarok development.I want to take amarok
> as my gsoc project. I find the code  little difficult to understand .I
> cannot understand where to start.
> I have knowledge of C++ , Qt and little bit understanding of multi
> threading.Please guide me from where i can start and provide me with some
> documentation or links so i could understand the code.

First of all, please subscribe to the mailing list, as described here:

Then you should read the documentation located at
http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Join

The parent folder also contains links to the architecture and Roadmap
fils as well as the database structure.

Then I strongly suggest you have a look at the Junior Jobs:
http://tinyurl.com/amarokjjs

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org