Amarok and system suspend behaviour

Edward Toroshchin edward.hades at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 06:39:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 01:16:02AM +0200, Matěj Laitl wrote:
>  3. Even if user ticks (a), it is possible that system will end up sleeping in
> corner-cases. Should we pause on resume in this case? (no, I don't want to
> make the pause an extra checkbox)

It's not corner-cases. I doubt anything can _really_ prevent the kernel
from suspending, so the option is still valid.

I would personally, however, just have a single checkbox "prevent from
going to sleep", and always pause on suspend, without a configuration
option.

--
Edward "Hades" Toroshchin
dr_lepper on irc.freenode.org