amarok-devel at kde.org

Edward Toroshchin edward.hades at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:17:28 UTC 2013

Well, I'm not a particular fan of bureaucracy myself, but why do we have
a mailing list at all, if such a major thing is not even _announced_
there?

Also, when did the discussion take place on the IRC? I'd love to see
that "sane distribution" list for future reference.

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 09:54:18PM +0200, Matěj Laitl wrote:
> Given that this was only a minor version bump (4.8.0 -> 4.8.2) needed for some
> cleanup changes, I only said "go forward" on IRC.

(minor version) bump != minor (version bump)

--
Edward "Hades" Toroshchin
dr_lepper on irc.freenode.org