Randa discussions on the web

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Sep 24 22:37:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Please find the information about Requirements and Architecture here:

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Randa2012/Requirements

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Randa2012/Architecture

The Roadmap discussions still need to be filled in here:

http://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Randa2012/Roadmap

BTW, we also have a new landing page on the community wiki, and I will
try to move over all the information that is currently relevant:

http://community.kde.org/Amarok

The "User Guides" link already points to userbase.kde.org

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org