Trying to build amarok with tomahawk integration

Lucas Lira Gomes x8lucas8x at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:02:39 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

you have to set the location of your tomahawk's source yourself. Tomahawk
guys haven't merged my changes to install header files yet, so you need to
specify ${TOMAHAWK_DIR}  cmake's variable by hand. Also, for the same
reson, you can't just use tomahawk's original repository to test this
project. For now, you should use my amarokready branch. I'm working right
now to solve these issues, so we can ship this project with amarok 2.7.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'm usually on IRC, but
I was very busy last week and that's probably why you haven't saw me ;}.

Link to my tomahawk repo: https://github.com/x8lucas8x/tomahawk

Regards, Lucas Lira Gomes.

Lucas Lira Gomes (llg)
Linux User #533002