Amarok now in string and feature freeze; please translate!

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Fri Nov 30 13:56:02 UTC 2012

Hi KDE translators & Amarok devs,
feature & string freeze in preparation for the Amarok 2.7 release starts just
now, no features may be committed and no i18n strings may be changed/added
until Amarok 2.7 is publicly released.

We plan to tag 2.7 final on 17 December unless grave problems arise.
Translators, please try your best to translate as much of Amarok as possible
by the date, there's usual 75% translated strings barrier for your language to
be included in the release.

We also plan to release 2.7 beta in a week or so, but this is not relevant for
translators as we don't expect beta releases to be completely translated.

Thanks for translating Amarok,
	Matěj Laitl, the current release guy