Fwd: GPL-incompatibility of Spotify's libspotify API ToU (was Re: Getting a Spotify Premium account for Amarok)

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Mon Nov 12 20:38:52 UTC 2012

I'm forwarding this to all GPL project that I know are offering
spotify integration.
AFAIKT Tomahawk and Clementine need not worry, Amarok is a member
project of the SFC and hence subject to it's rules. It's not a given
that the spotify-resolver way of complying with the Spotify Terms of
Use is incorrect.
If you have any comments let me know here. I'll make sure they are
forwarded to Bradley and Tony.

I'll make some comments in a followup mail.