GSoC Update - Semantic Collection for Amarok

Phalgun Guduthur phalgun.guduthur at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:16:35 UTC 2012

Hello

Its been a while since my last update. Been held up by my university exams.
These are the updates since my last mail.

   - No Tracker backend for Amarok, after vHanda's suggestion. Its yet to
   reach full maturity (and reception). Will be concentrating on a Nepomuk
   backend only from now on.
   - I have been reading up on SPARQL in whatever time I could find.
   - In the following days, I will be going through the codebase of Strigi
   and its *libstreamanalyzers*[1] and *libstreams*[2]

Cheers!
Phalgun

[1] http://gitorious.org/strigi/strigi-split/trees/master/libstreamanalyzer
[2] http://gitorious.org/strigi/strigi-split/trees/master/libstreams