Release plan for 2.6

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Tue May 8 10:59:11 UTC 2012

On 8. 5. 2012 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> OK, do we have many new strings to translate? If not, 3 weeks should
> suffice, so let's agree on this schedule:

I don't know the counts, but there's a bunch of new strings in iPod collection
and in reworked transcoding.

> 28. May -> 2.6 beta

I think we can make the beta a week earlier. The current release blockers list
seems manageable and even it it slips, the translators will have enough time.
(given that translations need to be done a few days before official release)

> 18. June -> 2.6 final

Fine with me.

	Matěj