Review Request: Rework transcoding: remember encoder, transcode on move, cleaner code

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sun Mar 11 23:20:53 UTC 2012

On 10. 3. 2012 Julian Simioni wrote:
> Hi Matěj,
> Side question: you refer to an "in-the-works" ipod collection. Is this work
> in the main amarok git repository? If not, can you tell me where to find
> it?

You can find it in the ipod-rewrite branch (which contains reworked
transcoding) of my Amarok repository clone [1]. Then you have to enabled it
(and disable the old one) in Amarok Configuration -> plugins.

It is almost ready now, I'd be happy if you tested it and reported back to me.

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=clones%2Famarok%2Flaitl%2Famarok.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/ipod-
rewrite

	Matěj