NEW: Components list on our wiki

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Jun 24 17:05:32 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I made a new wiki page that lists all our components with the
corresponding bugs list, and the current maintainers:

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/Components

Just by asking nicely Sam Lade aka Sentynel agree to take on
maintainership of the last.fm and Moodbar services, yay!

Currently we have 60 different components with 3 not in the stable
release. Sadly, we also have currently a lot of components (33 on last
count) with no official maintainer, so please, all, check where you
could help and what suits you. it's a first come - first serve
principle, so be fast to get your preferred component ;-)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org