Amarok totally broken since yesterday's commits

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Thu Jun 7 10:27:48 UTC 2012

On 7. 6. 2012 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> folks, something is going totally wrong here, the Collection Browser
> has become totally unusable:
>
> - impossible to see anything but in the Merged View: the space below
> the header when unfolded briefly flashes up and disappears

This is a visual problem that I have occasionally seen form months or more.
For me, just starting a drag inside the collection browser fixes the visual
glitches.

> - all album and track related options are either gone or grayed out as
> if the tracks were not there anymore:
>  * all album related options in the context menu are gone

I can reproduce this _only_ if that album has a track that appears in multiple
collections. It's easy to guess that album options are not shown due to a
check "all tracks from one album".

>  * Edit track details show everything grayed out

Not for me, but edit tags dialog does not show up for a track that is merged
from multiple collections.

Additionally, all tracks claim then are from the collection: None in Merged
View. As a result, Move to trash is not displayed for them.

^^^^ While all these are problems, are these actually regressions? I think
not. (but I have never used Merged View much)

	Matěj