GSoC update: Integrate Spotify into Amarok

Ryan Feng odayfans at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 04:32:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

    Last week I posted a scratch code of the Amarok side resolver, I'm
    still working on it, like Leo and Bart said, there's no need to
    change the standalone Spotify resolver, so I won't touch it for a
    time, and I added SpotifyCollection, SpotifyQuery(or should be
    replaced by QueryMaker later) and Spotify::Resolver as the
    main class to start a new thread and handle user login, logout, track
    searching and stream etc. Still need to dive into the code of
    Collections and Playlists and figure out what's the best way to sync
    playlists between Amarok and Spotify.

    Next week, I will still be working on the basic Spotify integration.
    The code is still in the scratch repo, it will be put together with
    Amarok and tested soon, and a working Spotify service with basic
    features should be seen by the end of the next week.

Thanks,
Ryan Feng