[Tomahawk Integration] Fifth week of GSoC

Lucas Lira Gomes x8lucas8x at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:18:17 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've fixed some bugs in the database synchronisation and done some research
about how collections work.
I believe that all corner cases that would require a sync between amarok
and tomahawk data are now covered ;}.
Also, I had git pulled some small changes to libtomahawk and
they're already merged to the tomahawk master branch.

At the moment, I'm trying to show online friends as new collection at
CollectionBrowser.

Tomahawk personal repo:
https://github.com/x8lucas8x/tomahawk/tree/amarokready
Amarok personal repo: