Please translate Amarok for the 2.6 release

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Tue Jul 31 13:27:55 UTC 2012

Hi KDE translators,
we (the Amarok team) have decided to roll out a release candidate before
releasing the final version 2.6. This forms a perfect opportunity for you to
translate last remaining bits to provide the best experience for your users in
Amarok 2.6 final, which is slated to be released within a week or 2.

At the time of packaging 2.6 RC (today), the statistics are follows:
 * es, pl, ca, nl, sl, it, da, ia, sr, sv, et, pt, zh_TW, uk and pt_BR teams
deserve praise for having translated 100% of the strings.
 * el, de and ru teams have just a couple of strings untranslated, go and make
it perfect!
 * ja, hu, ca at valencia, nb, lv, eu, lt, ga, bs, fi, en_GB, gl and zh_CN have a
hundred or four strings untranslated, but are still above 75% barrier of
inclusion. Please try to improve it so that Amarok is not a strange mixture of
your language and English.

 * pa and tr languages are just below 75% barrier of inclusion. If you hurry
up, you can still be included in Amarok 2.6!
 * km, wa, sk, nds and fr (!!!) have only around 67% strings translated.
Réveillez-vous, les Français!

Note: I've excluded the Czech team whose translation I'm handling right now.

Full statistics as of today are available at
http://www.laitl.cz/soubory/amarok/amarok-l10n-2.5.96.html

Thanks for translating Amarok,
		Matěj Laitl