Moving Tab-toolbars to the top

Ralf Engels ralf-engels at gmx.de
Wed Jul 25 20:53:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I noticed that our toolbars are all over the place.
The context and the playlist view have toolbars at the bottom.
The media tab has the toolbar at the top.

Now I think that this is confusing and especially bad in case of the playlist
where we have some options at the top and then a toolbar without icon texts at
the bottom. Very hard to overlook (as always when you have two or more
toolbars at different places).

So I would propose to move all toolbars to the top where they are easy to
notice.

What do you think about this?

Cheers,
Ralf