Review Request: Some changes to make Amarok appearance more pretty

Lucas Lira Gomes x8lucas8x at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:11:11 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Does anybody else but Myriam doesn't liked the extra info on the
CollectionBrowser? If you haven't opined yet please let us know what's your
opinion and explain why you prefer one way or another.

Maybe Myriam is right, but this feature could be possibly like the album art.
You can hide it or you can show it, thereby pleasing everyone. Also, if the
majority doesn't liked the extra info on CollectionBrowser I can remove it
easily ^^.

By the way, I liked Lorenz Röhrl suggestion.

Regards, Lucas Lira Gomes.