Build Related Issues

Saurabh Sood saurabhsood91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:40:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am working on the 'QMLify Context View'. I started work on creating
models for the current track, so I made a class called CurrentTrack to
get the required details, for the currently playing track. I tried
instantiating the class in the MainWindow.cpp file. When I compile
with CMake, I get an undefined reference error
I saved the CurrentTrack.cpp and CurrentTrack.h files in the
~/kde/src/amarok/src folder.

Code Snippet:
http://paste.kde.org/431174

Error Snippet:
http://paste.kde.org/431180

I could not get the reason for this error. Also, I would like to know
how to integrate, and build my own code, with the existing Amarok code

Regards,.
Saurabh Sood