GSoC 2012 : QMLify Amarok Context View

Saurabh Sood saurabhsood91 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:10:02 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply Bart. I am currently going through the code for
EngineController, and have got some idea. I am targeting 'Current
Track' right now. One query I had was with respect to Data models. I
didnt fully understand the requirements there. What are the models
composed of, and what are they expected to accomplish. Could you
provide some more specific info on that, so I can get started.

Regards,.
Saurabh