liblastfm 1.0.3 dependency introduced in fb28edf000

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sun Dec 16 13:44:20 UTC 2012

On 16. 12. 2012 Sam wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this was accidental, but older versions of liblastfm1
> don't have lastfm::XmlQuery::parse(QNetworkReply*&), leading to build
> errors. Not all distros have 1.0.3, so we should probably fix it to
> support older versions.
>
> (...)
>
> Never mind that, I'm an idiot and haven't had breakfast yet. Sorry for
> the noise.

You are not.

While we advertise liblastfm >= 1.0.3 dependency everywhere because of its
bugfixes, we still want to build against 1.0.0. Because a) we cannot detect
1.0.3 in cmake due to their oversight b) we still get the bugfixes if liblastfm
is upgraded at runtime.

So thanks for noticing, I've fixed it.

Cheers,
		Matěj