Amarok's new CV usability

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Aug 21 14:07:33 UTC 2012

On Monday 20 August 2012 21:34:56 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I must also admit that I'm not a real "IRC power user" who is "just there"
> most of the time and can be pinged at any point. For me it works better to
> schedule a meeting on IRC so I can arrange to be there.
> The mailing list always works for me since it's asynchronous, of course

Hi Thomas!

feel free to ask me any questions you might find! (but I think the amarok guys
can help you promptly). Remember to launch "make install" after compiling
amarok, else the context won't show up.

Anyways, as stated before, I'm ruphy on IRC. I'm AFK until tomorrow afternoon,
but feel free to just ping me and talk to me there whenever you want (I always
keep a backlog, making IRC asyncronous ;-) ).

Let me know if you prefer a scheduled meeting, but I think that IM works best
for this kind of things (maybe even screen sharing), so I'd prefer it over
emails. I have mockups and tons of other stuff to show you. :)

Bye,
-Riccardo