Request to install more optional Amarok deps on build.k.o

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Wed Aug 15 08:30:47 UTC 2012

Hi Torgny,
first, let me send kudos to you for setting up CI for us, we've seen visible
improvement in our development process since then.

Looking at the build log [1] (search "following OPTIONAL packages"), there is
a couple of optional dependencies that aren't installed on the building
system, which disables code depending on them, giving less-than-perfect
coverage.

[1] http://build.kde.org/job/amarok_master/lastCompletedBuild/consoleFull

Could you please try to install them? The more the better, virtually all of
them should be available as packages in decent distros. liblastfm seems
installed, but recently we've raised its minimal version to 1.0.0. (2 tests
depend in it) It is okay if you don't want to install some of them system-
wide, tweaking the job to find such packages should be easy.

Thanks!
		Matěj Laitl