[Tomahawk Integration] GSoC Report

Lucas Lira Gomes x8lucas8x at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 02:24:13 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to make Tomahawk's playlists available in Amarok. Now,
It's time to give the ability, for Tomahawk, to do the same with Amarok's
playlists.

In spite of that, lets clarify some details first. When a new peer
connects, Amarok simply shows the playlist along with the others in "Saved
Playlists" category. It worth to mention that I'm forcing it to only load
tracks that are playable. Or, in other words, that are in the peer's hard
drive, since it's not part of this GSoC to provide support to other
Tomahawk's resolvers. By the way, It won't be hard to do that and I plan to
work towards it after this project get integrated with master.

Regards, Lucas Lira Gomes (MaskMaster).

P.S.: I'll update this project's branches tomorrow ^^.

Lucas Lira Gomes (llg)
Linux User #533002
Tel.: (81) 9235-0916

www.about.me/lucasliragomes