libmygpo-qt Release of v1.0.4

Stefan Derkits stefan at
Fri Sep 9 17:12:48 UTC 2011

Dear Amarok & gPodder Community,

Summer (and with it Google Summer of Code) is over and Lucas Lira
Gomes sucessfully finished his GSoC Project (Integration of into Amarok), so expect to be able to synchronize your
podcasts between Amarok & soon ;)

In addition to that, Ari Hannula from Nokia created "Podcasts" for the
Nokia N9, which also utilizes libmygpo-qt for synchronizing and
searching podcasts.

Thanks to Lucas & Ari, we found (and fixed ;) ) some Bugs in
libmygpo-qt, so we announce hereby the availability of libmygpo-qt v1.0.4

Changes in 1.0.4:
- -) fixed a bug with an invalid timestamp when uploading EpisodeActions
- -) fixed a bug with a wrong url when retrieving EpisodeActions by Podcast
- -) fixed a crash happening on MeeGo because of the deletion of
QNetworkReply Pointers

Where to get libmygpo-qt?

md5sum: 9c840d6a7dc96055c6eb5a7d36d02a7c
sha1sum: 7d46fcbcc3c0177bc353f8e15b0bff9fd19013e6

Some more important Links for libmygpo-qt:

Project Website:
Git Repo:
Doxygen Documentation: API:
Contact: gpodder-devel at

- - --- Infos about libmygpo-qt ---

What is libmygpo-qt?

libmygpo-qt is a Qt/C++ Library wrapping the Webservice. It
was created as part of a University Course & it is used in
Amarok (since 2.4.1) with the new
Service, that makes the Podcast Directory available from
within Amarok.

One of the next Versions of Amarok require libmygpo-qt 1.0.4 for the
gPodder PodcastProvider, with which you can synchronize your local
Podcasts between Amarok and (and other podcatchers with integration).

Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)