Fwd: Interview Einladung

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Nov 26 07:23:38 UTC 2011

FYI, who wants to answer this?

Regards, Myriam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan Stefanov Sayvanski <S.Sayvanski at campus.lmu.de>
Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 15:25
Subject: Interview Einladung
To: amarok at kde.org

Dear Amarok community

I am currently working on my final Bachelor Projekt at The Ludwig
Maximilians University in Munich, Germany. The theme is "Critical
success factors for Open Source Software Projects" so the profile of
the Amarok community is exactly what i am looking for. My task is to
do Interviews with experts on this topic, so i would be very happy if
there is someone who is willing to give me a face-to-face or per skype
interview. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Stefan Sayvanski

http://www.fsfe.org