[amarok] /: Separate delete and trash collection tree actions

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Mon Nov 14 21:01:22 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 19:53, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> I think this one should be reverted. It adds one more entry in an
> already long menu (comfortable max is 5). And this creates the
> possibility of accidental data loss.
>
> Preferred fix: delete action on iPod collection. This needs some
> refactoring I think.

Ok, no problem if you revert this, but please at least change the
action name from "Delete" to "Trash" to really reflect what the action
is doing. The problem is that these actions aren't added using
ActionsCapability, but are hard-coded in CollectionLocation.

I'd rather like to have "delete" somehow accessible in 2.5 for iPod
collection, maybe we let it like this for the release and I can do the
refactoring for 2.6?

   Matěj