patch

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue May 24 10:03:10 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 12:27, raminder sodhi <rjssodhi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking of of a patch in amarok in which we add an auto complete in
> the address bar used in amarok (beneath the paly/pause button)
> could somebody guide me for the same.
> I was thinking of doing the same as dolphin does

Hey Raminder

Anything is possible in code :)

If you want to add autocomplete to the Amarok breadcrum firt
familiarize yourself with the code, specifically
src/browsers/BrowserBreadcrumbWidget.cpp.

I'm not so sure how useful such a feature really is though and perhaps
you'll want something different and smaller to get started with coding
amarok. There are some junior jobs in amarok that are concidered light
coding tasks particularly for this.

I hope this link works for you, let us know if it doesn't.
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=Amarok%3A%20kw%20junior-jobs&sharer_id=28959

I'll ask around to add more to this list.

Bart