Unable to run Amarok after compiling from source

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:11:31 CEST 2011

I also remember to compile and run Amarok from sources more than 6 months
ago and ran into very similar issue. I can't tell if it fixed itself, or I
fall back running Amarok form the suse's build service. Sadly, I don't have
any remainings of that setup, thus couldn't help to troubleshoot, but there
could be some hidden issue there.

Lukas