GSoC: Amarok Mobile Foundations

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:57:52 CET 2011

Good idea. Although I'd recommend to drop the additional collection
implementation or make it an optional goal.
In my opinion properly untangling the dependency mess that is Amarok,
not only with respect to Backend<->GUI but also Backend<->Backend, is
going to be hard enough.

There should be network based collection implementation (Ampache?)
that are good enough for testing purposes and don't bring any
additional dependencies.

Cheers,
Max