feature design/proposals

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Mar 21 15:55:56 CET 2011

Heya folks :)

As part of my thesis I worked on improving our tracking of feature
development and stuff. I wanted to let you see what I came up with.
Let me know if it needs improvements still.
I'd like us to start putting larger stuff into the wiki and also ideas
we have so others can pick them up as needed for university projects
for example. http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Proposals/Template is the
template for new pages. They should then all be linked from
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Proposals. I will clean that page up next.
That should make it a lot easier for everyone to keep up with what
we're doing  and it would make stuff like writing release notes 100
times easier.

Important: This does not meant to replace feature requests in bugzilla
at this point though we might want do that at some point.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher