amarok.kde.org broken

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:45:13 CET 2011

Hi Lydia

It looks like a problem with APC Cahce engine
http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=16966 when cache is out of limits.

This bug is reproduced for me only when cache is almost full and badly
fragmented. It this case APC can't allocate large enough block for
caching a new file.

First of all in production environment php must be set not to display errors
(in php.ini file of the server), only to write them to log file.  Hiding
these will work, except no caching. From the bug report above try setting

apc.ttl=0
apc.shm_size=larger_cache_size

restart apache, and hopefully it will work

p.s. I haven't dealt with such APC problem in real file. Advice is
based bug report.