vision creation - next step - first draft

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Mar 16 21:33:32 CET 2011

Heya folks :)

Valorie, Teo and I sat down to write the first draft for the vision
based on the input we gathered on the wiki page and in the meeting.
Now it's time to get feedback from all of you and polish it.
What we have at the moment is:

"The Amarok team strives to develop a free and open music player that
is innovative and powerful, yet easy to use. Amarok helps rediscover
music by giving access to a vast amount of different music sources and
related information. In a world where music and computing are
everywhere, Amarok aims to provide the best music listening experience
anywhere, any time. The Amarok team promotes free culture. Amarok
makes people happy."

Cheers
Lydia

--