Amarok doxygen documentation

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Thu Jun 30 19:15:16 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 18:56, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 17:26, sandeep <sandy.8925 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is the doxygen generated documentation for amarok available somewhere
>> online? It just seems like a really useful thing for new contributors
>> (especially the class hierarchy).
>> Thanks,
>> Sandeep
>
> It's not available AFAIK. But if published it's also important to be
> accurate and that is not. A documentation effort probably would not be
> a bad idea, but who has the time to do it?

A discussion wrt documentation is on the agenda for our Amarok team
BoF session at DS2011.
Other than that, a good start would be not pushing any code that
doesn't have doxygen comments before class definitions and members.
That's a policy I try to follow, usually I do the bulk of the work on
something and then take a few hours for an intense documentation
effort before pushing/merging.
--
Teo