Bugs with PATCHes

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sun Jun 26 22:33:07 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:36, Sven Krohlas <sven at asbest-online.de> wrote:

> Heya,
>
> I just shared a query in Bugzilla
>
>  all Amarok PATCHes.
>
> Some of them have been there for years. :(
>
> Imho, if someone writes a patch they at least deserve an answer:

Well, as you can see they have all been asked to submit their patches
for review, sometimes even repeatedly, if they ignore these requests
there is not much we can do on our side.

And those who do submit their patches get an answer, IMHO it is more
important to actually check the pending merge requests that seem to be
still hanging.

I checked the bugs list again and reiterated the request, mentioning
the feature freeze which is already next Sunday.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org