Amarok mysql database details

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:23:15 CEST 2011

Additionally, you can dump the complete database content into csv files, one
per table, including column headers. There's a way to start the dump from
the script console, but I forgot which command it is exactly. They'll be in
your home directory. For even more fun, you can magically configure Amarok
to dump the database at various points during the collection scanning
process (unless that got removed during a refactoring at some point).

Cheers,
Max