load own taglib extensions

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Sun Jun 12 06:51:37 CEST 2011

Hi.

I wrote my own taglib extensions for a few file formats. Is there a clean way to load them into
amarok without patching taglib/taglib-extras? Would I have to change amaroks source or can I somehow
install them on my system so that they get automatically dynamically loaded?

After I've tested them I'll see if I can send them to the taglib-extras project. The file types with
added read-only support of a few tags are: s3m, it and xm.

Here is what I've done so far:
https://bitbucket.org/panzi/taglib-mod

Some parts of this (mainly the build system) are just copied from taglib-extras with a
search+replace for a few identifiers (extras -> mod).

	-panzi