Amarok GIT Segmentation Fault amarokcore_automoc.o

kat amsterdam kat.amsterdam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:30:27 CEST 2011

Dear Amarok Dev,

I have been trying several time to get Amarok to build from GIT so I can
test the new iPod support written by Bart Cerneels and pay you guys and gals
a bug bounty of 250 euro. For some reason the GIT version will not build.

I've tried on my ubuntu 10.04 x86_64 - failed on ffmpeg. Tried packages,
built it myself amarok would not build.

So I figured the issue was with 10.04 so I grabbed my 11.04 i686 machine.

When I build I get the following segmentation fault in amarokcore_automoc.o

Generating moc_BookmarkPopup.cpp
[  0%] Built target amaroklib_automoc
[  0%] Built target amarokcore_automoc
[  0%] Building CXX object
src/core/CMakeFiles/amarokcore.dir/amarokcore_automoc.o
Segmentation fault
make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/amarokcore.dir/amarokcore_automoc.o] Fout
139
make[1]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/amarokcore.dir/all] Fout 2
make: *** [all] Fout 2

****  Installation failed. Aborting package creation.

Any suggestions on how to get past these errors?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Damiön la Bagh