Amarok doxygen documentation

sandeep sandy.8925 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:32:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was more interested in the class
hierarchy and the graphical class hierarchy. I use KDevelop and it gives
useful information  about the classes, but a graphical class hierarchy would
be really helpful. It's a lot easier (and faster) to understand the class
hierarchy through the graph than by digging through the code.

I was able to use doxygen to generate the documents and it was quite good (I
had to tweak the doxygen config file a bit though). If not the full
documentation, the class hierarchy would be quite helpful to new
contributors. I suggest a page on the website with the class hierarchy (both
text and graphical). If it can be created automatically, then it can be kept
regularly updated (sort of like a nightly build) and if it needs to be
created manually, then occasionally is good enough.

Thanks,
Sandeep