Sprint discussion and planing

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jan 13 12:39:11 CET 2011

Hi all,

to give the sprint discussion a start, I created a wiki page here:
http://community.kde.org/Amarok/RandaSprint2011

There already is a table where you can add your suggestions, I added mine:

Bug handling:
Currently bug handling is done on Bugzilla. There is a possibility to
use Redmine instead which has certain advantages over the current
solution. We need to discuss if this could be used for Amarok.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org