Short review of two commits

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Jan 9 11:37:12 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 05:50, Michael Jansen <kde at michael-jansen.biz> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I fixed a bug in amarok. Change is quite simple but i changed some methodnames
> and class members. Since i am not that firm in all things amarok could someone
> please review if the commit
>
> 121f91675dbf68072cefe486ccdabfff922cc0d5 and the one before that.
>
> is bc and source compatible? Does Amarok have such promises? Perhaps i am just
> to kdelibs style sensible.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patch. We are however in super deep freeze for the
release of 2.4. How confident are you about this fix?

Everyone: Please test if CDs still work ok for you and give me a short
ping if you tested.
Michael: Please add an entry to the changelog.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher