Regression Alert: Collection completely borked

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Jan 7 17:16:36 CET 2011

Ahoy,

I just noticed that Amarok would play an album, say from Artist X, and
in reality it plays an album from Artist Y. Then, complete albums are
missing.

I did a full rescan, it did not help. Then I nuked my database, but
the problem still persists: Genesis is now sounding a lot like Sting.

Some debug output:

amarok:     [WARNING] [SqlRegistryP] Insert failed.
amarok:     [ERROR__] [MySqlStorage] "GREPME MySQLe query failed!
(1062) Duplicate entry '0' for key 'statistics_url' on INSERT INTO
statistics (url,createdate,accessdate,score,rating,playcount,deleted)
VALUES (NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(1,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(2,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(3,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(4,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(5,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(6,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(7,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(8,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(9,NULL,
NULL,NULL,0,0,0),(10,NULL,NU

What's going on there?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, CEO of Kretschmann Software Consulting