2.5.0 tarball problems

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Wed Dec 28 11:50:54 UTC 2011

This problem sneaked in through auto-generated translations at release
time. Most developers are running very recent kdelibs versions (latest
stable or even git) and we don't have an automated build testing
system to catch these. We do rely on packagers to notify us of
problems in their specific build scenarios. So thanks packagers. Hope
we can be quicker on the ball next time.