Request for review: my patch queue for 2.6

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Tue Dec 20 15:21:19 UTC 2011

Hi Amarockers,
already annouced on IRC, repeating here: please review strohel-for-2.6 branch
[1] that I've pushed to Amarok git repo.

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=amarok.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/strohel-
for-2.6

Most of the commits touch just media devices, but some of them affect Amarok as
a whole, notably:
 * playlist: show also albumArtist, BPM, labels, last…
 * UpdateCapability removal that Bart already commented here on the ML
 * media device collection: more consistent handling of compilations (moves
   some code around)
 * Collection browser: show absolute free space on hover, thicker bar

I would be happy to incorporate your comments and suggestions (please comment
by mail, my IRC attendance is irregular) and, if no-one opposes I'd like to
merge it to master eventually.

Regards,
			Matěj Laitl