[amarok] cmake/modules: Revert "FindMySQLAmarok.cmake fix argumets when calling mysql_config"

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sun Dec 18 22:27:08 UTC 2011

On 18. 12. 2011 Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> Revert "FindMySQLAmarok.cmake fix argumets when calling mysql_config"
> This reverts a fix for -Wmissing-include-dirs warnings.
> MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR must be a path and not contain -I<path>

Sorry about the incorrect fix, I will build with -Wmissing-include-dirs from
now on. However I wonder how to fix the original problem.

Would it be legal to remove MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR entirely and just rely on
MYSQL_CFLAGS to specify -I/path/to/mysql ?

E.g. is cmake's include_directories(/dir) just a syntactic sugar for
add_definitions(-I/dir) or it would break build on non-gcc platforms? I'd
rather avoid filtering "-I" out of MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR in CMakeLists.

Regards,
				Matěj