Fwd: Amarok :: DJ level

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Fri Aug 12 13:37:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

there are 2 Options, either make a "Amarok Dj Interface", which is more
DJ fit. Costs development resources, maybe makes code more complicated
and some of the Amarok Features (e.g. services) are not needed for a "DJ
Programm".

Or we tell him this is not really in our Scope of Development, but tell
him that there is a nice open source Dj App called Mixx that has most of
his Features.

I'm for option 2 ;)

Stefan