Bump next version to 2.5?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Aug 2 08:49:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

as already suggested by several Amarokers, how about bumping the next
version to 2.5? GSoC projects will soon be finished and we have
several other changes and features up our sleeves. Also new Phonon
backends have been released lately and we should now be able to
implement a few things that depended on their availability in Phonon,
like the gap-less playback for example.

If you agree I will change the current target to 2.5 and bump that for
the open bugs.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org