Grooveshark service implementation.

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 14:00:04 CEST 2011

Well, this is not really a big surprise but it does indicate to me
that grooveshark has not thought the concept of a user-satisfaction
oriented business model though. Instead they artificially limit the
ways grooveshark can be used.

It's a shame, but shouldn't stop us from looking for other streaming
music services that do think beyond advertising $$. Last.fm is a good
example how subscription model streaming integrated in applications
can work.