Bug 149453

sandeep sandy.8925 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:45:12 CEST 2011

>When using last.fm for artist images, just make sure we are not
>hard-tied to that service. There should be alternative sources and
>potentially disable it completely. In short we need an imageprovider
>system.
>
>Bart

You mean something like have multiple image providers as options? And have
say currentImageProvider='last.fm' ? Good idea. That would make it easier to
switch when one source can't be used anymore.

Or we could pull images from multiple sources. The sources can be selected
using checkboxes. And if the mouse hovers over one picture show some info
including which source it's from.

-Sandeep